-
May 21st, 2005, 12:07 AM
#21
Inactive Member
I'm excited to see all of the new Felicity stuff! I already have her Riding Habit but I'm missing her Work Dress and Breeches (although I'm not really crazy about the breeches) so I'd be happy to see those come back. I don't have most of her retired accessories either.
AGMommy, there was a child size teaset that matched the doll size one that AG still sells, but it was sold only at Colonial Williamsburg. We bought it there when they still had the Felicity tour. I wish they'd make more matching child size accessories...it's such a good history lesson. For example, on the Felicity tour they taught us that since the colonial teacups were styled after Chinese teacups which were small and didn't have handles, the cups were always only filled halfway so that you could hold the top rim without burning your fingers. [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] Simple, but fascinating! [img]wink.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks